It’s time for another giveaway!
Last time, I did a giveaway for my Etsy shop and the winner got some awesome goods, and I am also still trying to catch up with finishing her customized jacket!
This giveaway is a bit different! Because I work for Hot Topic, I have access to some awesome stuff and my closet is filled with duplicates of so much clothing. These pieces I’ve either worn once or not at all and/or I have a duplicate of it in my closet!
This giveaway includes:
- (1) Misfits fitted dress w/ bright green zipper on the back, Size MEDIUM
- (1) American Eagle Black Romper (Tags attached), Size SMALL
- (1) Iron Fist Skeleton Dress, Size SMALL
- (1) Sid & Nancy cheetah tote bag (from my Etsy shop)
- (2) Feather w/ veil hair clip pieces
- (4) Hair Bands (Pink feather, spikes, black rose, and black feather)
- (1) Pack of Nag Champa incense
- (1) Palmistry guide
- (1) Amethyst stone
- (1) 14g Morbid Metals faux leather strip earrings
- (1) pair of H&M sunnies
- (1) Ouija mints (not opened)
- (1) pair of pink mouse earrings with matching ring (from my Etsy shop)
- (1) pair of Iron Fist Zombie Psychobilly heels, size 7
Also included, but not pictured:
- (4) books; The Zombie Survival Guide, The Only Wiccan Spellbook You’ll Ever Need, Devotions By Dead People, & The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings (all books are pre-owned)
- (1) The Cramps coin purse
- (2) pairs of false eyelashes
- (1) Quartz stone pouch filled with additional crystals
- (1) copy of Pan’s Labyrinth (Pre-owned)
- (1) copy of The Crow (New)
1. You DO NOT have to be following me. However, if you are a follower and you win, I will be adding in other goodies from Hot Topic/Sephora as well as extra comic books. I might also part ways with my Mitch Lucker “Get in Our Pants” campaign scroll poster. It all depends on whether or not the winner wants it/decides to follow my tumblr.
2. You can re-blog as much as you want and like this post, but be courteous! Don’t flood your followers’ dashboards!
3. I will be choosing a winner once I feel this post has a good amount of notes and using a random online generator.
Good luck and positive vibes, babes!
~ Alexis Delacour
Woahh tons of good stuff and in my size
I promised you guys GIVEAWAY some time ago, so here it is!
Tiny fluffy Moon Birdling that is ready to be adopted by a loving person.
This is a tiny moon birdling, mysterious fuzzy lil fella. Moon birdlings love soothe music, cuddles and soft glowing thingies like lava or salt lamps.
8cm (3 inches) tall. Details are cast in resin and the body is soft (no joints or skeleton armature inside), he has some plastic pellets in his belly to give him good balance. His necklace is made of a luxury handmade lampwork bead that I purchased from a glassblower Confettini and smaller glass beads. Face is painted with luminescent paint and glowing in the dark.
Attention! This is a piece of art. Not a toy for small children. Completely handmade, one of a kind
- You must be a follower of this blog
- Reblogs only, likes are not counting
- No giveaway /inactive blogs
- You can reblog it once a day. Reblogging multiple times increasing your chances to win
- If you will purchase a doll/figurine from me during the GIVEAWAY, your name will automatically be put in a hat 20 times
- 25 of December I will pick one winner by using online number randomizer.
Attention! This GIVEAWAY is also going on my facebook page under similar rules, so you can also take part in action there C; I will multiply all the reblogs/shares and pick a winner. If the winner wouldn’t contact me within 48 hours after I will announce their name, I will make another raffle and pick another winner. Will ship worldwide, shipping is on me.